A must read by Adams Bate of Skysports news, The war of words between Jose Mourinho and Arsene Wenger goes on and on. While the Manchester United boss has generally had the upper hand on the pitch over the years, both managers have had stern words for each other in the press room. Here we recall their rivalry in quotes, dating back to Mourinho's first season in English football... "I don't see especially that Chelsea play more English players than we do. Who have they produced, homegrown? Just one, John Terry." - Wenger in 2005 when quizzed on Arsenal's all-foreign line-up. At the beginning of the following season in August 2005, Wenger also expressed concerns over Chelsea's tactics: "I know we live in a world where we have only winners and losers, but once a sport encourages teams who refuse to take the initiative, the sport is in danger." Mourinho was unimpressed. "Wenger has a real problem with us and I think he is what you ca...
















Comments
Post a Comment